Certificates of Attendance
All attendees of 12th World Congress sessions will receive an ICISF Certificate of Attendance reflecting the actual number of contact hours attended, provided attendance can be verified by checking in daily as instructed.
The maximum contact hours available at the 12th World Congress is 46.5. To obtain all of these hours, attendee would need to select 3-day Pre-Congress Workshop “A” and attend all CE eligible presentations included in the 3-day Main Congress package. The actual number of contact hours earned will be determined by an attendee’s registration selections and checking in daily. Additionally, available contact hours may be adjusted in the event of changes to the final program.
- 1-day Pre-Congress Workshops offer 7 contact hours (if attending 2 one-day Pre-Congress Workshops, total of 14 contact hours).
- 2-day Pre-Congress Workshops offer 14 contact hours.
- 3-day Pre-Congress Workshops (A or B) offer 27 or 26 contact hours, respectively.
- *Note: The 3-day Workshops combine 4 days of training into 3 days. Only those attending all hours of the 3-day Pre-Congress Workshops will be issued certificates for those workshops (1 certificate for each workshop covered during the 3 days). There is no partial credit for a 3-day workshop.
- Friday Morning Plenary Presentations offer 3.25 contact hours.
- Friday Afternoon Workshops offer 3 contact hours.
- Friday Evening Plenary Presentations offer 3 contact hours
- Saturday Plenary Presentations offer 4.5 contact hours.
- Saturday Afternoon Workshops offer 3 contact hours.
- Sunday Plenary Presentations offer 2.5 contact hours.
Additionally, in cooperation with UMBC, all 12th World Congress participants will be awarded general Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from UMBC, using a formula of one CEU for every 10 contact hours (maximum of 4.65 possible). UMBC CEUs are not specific to any profession and may or may not be accepted by your state’s licensing board. It is the responsibility of the participant to determine if these CEUs will be accepted toward his/her license.
Certificates of attendance will be provided to all World Congress participants.
Participants must check in each day for certificates and CE/CEU credit. Hours earned will be adjusted for late arrivals and early departures; however, there is no partial credit for the 3-day Pre-Congress Workshops (A & B). Attendance of all hours is required to receive 3-day workshop certificates.
Certificates of Attendance will be mailed to participants approximately 3 weeks post-Congress.