The 12th World Congress is a wonderful opportunity, through sponsorship of events and items, to receive valuable exposure to the unique World Congress audience, and to show your support, in a very prominent way, of ICISF, the concept of early intervention, and the important work being done by World Congress participants from around the World.
The 12th World Congress provides those in attendance with the opportunity to:
- Share lessons learned from recent applications of crisis response;
- Discuss recent research in crisis intervention; and
- Introduce innovative programs and treatments.
The World Congress educational program and related activities are designed to:
- Highlight best practices in crisis intervention & CISM team development and management;
- Foster discussion about the challenges and opportunities for the future;
- Meet the needs of a multidisciplinary audience; and
- Provide information on and access to resources that will enhance the provision of crisis intervention services.
ICISF welcomes your organization’s support of this special conference. Please contact Shelley Cohen, World Congress Manager, with any questions or to become a World Congress Sponsor today!
Tel: (410) 750-9600